Friday, September 24, 2010

Life with Shelby, Day 2

Things are already getting better. We confined Shelby to the guestroom last
night (yes, we did unsuccessfully try this Wednesday night as well) and she did
not cry AT ALL!! I am figuring out the proper amount to feed her (was feeding
her WAY too little) so I think that may have had something to do with her
crying. Megan is still snapping and growling but, really, Shelby needs to learn
the concept of personal space. She will practically put her tiny little nose IN
Megan's mouth. And she's kind of a little pest. I mean, if a toddler were in my
face all the time I might lose my temper as well! The cat - who is slightly
larger than Shelby - hisses and the pup backs off right away. Maybe she has some
experience with claws!

No comments:

Post a Comment