Sunday, September 11, 2011

Weight loss and Shelby video


I have some big news on the personal front.  Five and a half years ago I had gastric bypass surgery due to morbid obesity that caused several health problems.  Yesterday when I stepped on the scale I was finally in the “normal” weight range.  I can’t tell you how much this means to me and how much I love to share it with all of you whom I consider friends.

Also, Pam has taken up running.  She is in the very early training stages but doing well.  Megan goes with her.  According to Pam she LOVES it.  Pam reports Megan just looking back at her and giving her a big grin every now and then.  I have bad knees so am unable to run along.  I take Shelby with me.  Shelby doesn’t like their departure after warm up but I’m sure she’ll learn to get used to it.

Speaking of Shelby I’ve uploaded a video of her to You Tube.  It displays one of her most annoying/endearing behaviors - - playing with her squeaky ball.   


No comments:

Post a Comment